accommodation search last minute offers package offers send inquiry

Deutsch English Franšais Italiano

Holiday flat in Graz Apartment Egger

Apartment Egger (Graz) balcony secluded tv set internet wlan
Ferienwohnung Graz Apartment Egger picture 1 house description:
The modern apartment is located in a quiet setting in Afritschgasse, perfectly situated in the old town of Graz and only steps away from the Modern Art Gallery and Mur Island and a short walk to the centre. The modern apartment is located in a quiet setting in Afritschgasse, perfectly situated in the old town of Graz and only steps away from the Modern Art Gallery and M
pricing conditions:
Prices / Apartment 1-2 people: EUR 65, - / day, week 385, - Final cleaning 45, - EUR 65, - / night EUR 350, - / 1 week To discuss / month € 45, - Cleaning / interim cleaning payment Generally, a down payment of 30% of the total accommodation contract to be paid immediately upon receipt of the booking confirmation. This is to be transferred to an account called you. The remaining 70% of the total accommodation contract are, unless otherwise agreed orally to pay on arrival in cash in advance.
availability calendar
map view
booking request
Holiday flat
min. price: 30.00 €
categorisation: -
beds: 2
journey description:
The apartment is located in a quiet setting in Afritschgasse, perfectly situated in the old town of Graz and only steps away from the Modern Art Gallery and Mur Island and a short walk to the centre. Following places you can reach by foot in a few minutes.
Ferienwohnung Graz Apartment Egger picture 2 criteria:
balcony / terrace, secluded, tv set, internet wlan.
address:
Apartment Egger
Silvia
Afritschgasse 30
8010 Graz
phone: 0699 122 90 307
fax:
email: send inquiry
Internet: http://www.apartment-graz.com